- Public & Media Relations
Public & Media Relations
The Public and Media Relations Office (PAMRO) is a team of professional communicators dedicated to providing information about city services, programs and events. We oversee communication, marketing and engagement efforts based on the City Council's Strategic Plan. We manage the City's primary communication platforms including several social media channels, AllenNews.org and our award-winning Allen City Television (ACTV). We respond to media inquiries and release information to the media to increase positive regional awareness of Allen in the news.
Above all, we want our residents to be knowledgeable about their municipal government! We offer many quick and easy ways to keep you informed.
Stay informed on City news, events, meetings and more
- CityofAllen.org is the official and primary source of news, events, announcements and service alerts. Current events, news, meeting coverage and public notices are all available on the homepage.
- Interested in various department-level activities? Bookmark AllenNews.org and check it periodically. It is our one-stop news site for news, events, meeting coverage, video PSAs and activities from all our City departments.
- Prefer news and event email notifications? We offer a variety of email subscriber services. NotifyMe allows you to select and receive email for news, events and meeting notices posted to the website. Digital newsletter subscriptions are offered through Constant Contact.
- Follow on social media. Check our stay connected page for links to all the social media accounts managed by the City.
Community events, general inquiries and service requests
- We offer an online Community Calendar to promote events hosted by our local nonprofit organizations. Submit your event now.
- Have a question but not sure who to contact? Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember, we only monitor this email during regular business hours and it may take a couple of days to receive a response. If you need more immediate assistance, please call City Hall at 214.509.4100. For emergency, 24-hour assistance with water or sewer issues, call 214.509.4530.
- Download the MyAllen App (Google PlayStore or App Store for iOS) and make it easy to submit service requests. You can also use MyAllen on a web browser. Details.